Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Hooked on stars

There's been a lot of hooky action here so far this month.
All about the stars!

 I started with this gorgeous blue and red number in Bendigo woollen mills cotton, but was soon distracted by another yarn stash that has been threatening to become a blanket for a few months now!
 While I'm deciding how big I'd like to make the red/blue one I've been working on one or is that two from the other stash!
Almost done with the pink and yellow number. Now working on a scrappy version.
All projects are interpretations of the rainbow ripple baby blanket by Celeste Young  
There may just be an empty bag ready for filling up with nice new yarn and all its potential! 

Hope you crafty stars are aligned for action.


9 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Pretty! I've not tried this pattern before but have seen many people making it. I like the idea of a scrappy version.

Christine M said...

Lovely, Mistea. I love the pastel one.

Fiona said...

ThosE are both so pretty and I love the shape
Hugz

mamasmercantile said...

I love the shape of it, a real delight in both colour combinations. Love the idea of scrappy one.

marina said...

beautiful hooking!!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

They are fantastic xxx

Maria said...

You have been busy with your hook.. They are all beautiful...

Jindi's Cottage said...

Good to play with all the colours in the crayon box...looking good in all variations...

kymann said...

I love the red, cream and blue. It looks like cool Americana.