Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Yippee!!! Australia Post delivers eventually...

Today I received my package from the lovely Lesley for the Show Some Sewing Love Swap. I am very excited to recieve this beautiful package which it appears has been sitting at my post office for the past month.. needless to say I am not happy with Australia Post, especially as I have recieved several other parcels in this time and I have asked about this one on more than one occasion! Next time a package is not delivered in a reasonable time frame I may not be so polite about it. I recieved some gorgeous goodies including chocolates, a note pad and Ghiradelli chocolate flavoured coffee and best of all some hand mades by Lesley. Above is the complete package and below are the beautifully made items, a patchwork basket, a mini cushion with applique and embroidery and a purse sized tissue holder. Just look at those gorgeous red and pink fabrics - mmm... beautiful.
I can't thank Lesley enough for the Love she showed in putting this package together, and Kris for organising such a fun swap.
Happy Crafting

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lucky you some really lovely things .
clares craftroom

Nanette Merrill said...

How very lucky you are Mistea. Fun things. What a great swap. Thanks for visiting my blog.