Friday, April 17, 2009

Angels come to play

This may just be the reason why things don't get finished around here! As the weather was very pleasant earlier in the week I thought I'd go sit at the beach with some stitching, so I traced an angel as my current projects are too big. I started her at the beach and then came home and finished her the same evening. Yesterday as I had an appointment I thought I would take another angel to do while waiting around. Yes, you guessed I came home and completed that one. So now I have a pink angel and a red angel from the same Red Brolly design - I am thinking a rainbow of angels may be my next big project?I have been enjoying a quiet week here in my little part of the world with lots of time for stitching and it looks like the weekend may just involve some stitching too. Enjoy your weekend. Happy Crafting

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow you are on a roll they look fantastic .