Saturday, May 16, 2009

I love finishing...

on the same day that I started. So this is what I made for Mr2, a mini backpack just the right size for his favourite books with a couple of small pockets inside to put snacks or small toys. The parents assured me he would use it for taking his trains on outings, though they were disappointed the straps were not adjustable. Note to self: check you have required hardware before starting sewing, a few adjustments and I managed to save the day. This week will be full of sewing activity focussed on the Home among the Gum Trees project as the big celebration is next weekend. Hope your weekend was a good one whatever you did. Happy Crafting

2 comments:

Chocolate Cat said...

What a gorgeous little backpack!

Leah said...

People are never easily pleased are they!!! Adjustible straps...Dont worry I wouldnt have throght of that either lol.
Is very cute.. just right for trains!