Saturday, September 5, 2009

This Guys a Doll

I made this guy from one of the table cloths from my previous post. Oh, and the boss was happy when I told him I had taken some fabric samples home. So this is the extent of my sewing endeavours this week, not quite sure what happened but every step seemed to take longer than normal even though there were no tantrums and no need for the quick unpick - guess I was just going slow! Here he is naked, and fully clothed, haven't decided on shoes yet. All fabrics are recycled as the pants are made from an old pair of jeans and the top is from one of the table cloths. I am happy with the way he turned out. I am planning more sewing tomorrow, maybe I'll be going a fraction faster and may even get a finish?
Hope your weekend is going well.
Happy crafting

5 comments:

Jindi's Cottage said...

He is looking good! Did you dye the body fabric or paint it - the colour has come up well.

Fee said...

What a nice looking young man - Maybe felt work boots?

Unknown said...

What a good looking chap :) And to think he is all green :) Way to go ;)
Thank you for the lovely remarks on my blog... your a dear ;)
M

Leah said...

I love to see upcycled materials..he is great, paint on black boots..its easy and then tread some string through for the laces.

Jantine said...

What a good looking guy! Must have been fun to stitch!