Saturday, June 6, 2009

Celebrating with the Queen...

This weekend is a long one for us here in Victoria, "why?" you ask. Oh, because we like to celebrate the Queen's Birthday even though it isn't really her birthday! As I have been working full time for the past couple of weeks and will be for a couple more, the long weekend is significant and I intend to do some craft related activities. Today some friends and I are going for a little drive in the country to check out some fabric shops, I'll let you know how that goes.
Thank you to everyone who has come this way, when I started writing here in January I had few expectations that anyone would be interested in anything I might say, but now I know differently. Last month my blog passed some significant milestones... first there was the 1000th visitor, then there was the 50th post and then came the 10th follower. Yippee!!
.........
As there was a lot of family stuff happening at the end of the month and then the day job decided it was going to eat a big chunk of my time I did not acknowledge them, but I have three whole days off and there were three milestones last month so I found three things to giveaway, (the pictured item is not one of them). I'll include something that I have made, fabric and notions.
So leave a message here before Tuesday 9th June to tell me what you celebrated last month to go into the draw for some crafty goodness. Yes, I am happy to post anywhere.
Have a creative weekend.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Mmm what did I celebrate ... Mothers Day . Thanks for a chance in your giveaway .

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your milestones! Great achievements! Enjoy your days off and happy crafting, hope you find great fabrics.
Please add me to your drawing. Last month I celebrated my daughter on Mother's Day - why? Because thanks to her I am a mother and a better human being.
Thank you for your generosity!
I appreciate your visit to my blog and sweet comment :)

barb's creations said...

Thanks for your giveaway,What did I celebrate last month.... Catching up with two workmates for mother's day and celedrating with a lovely relaxing lunch and a glass of white.It was so nice to reconnect :) Barb.

Leah said...

Last month I was lucky enough to have a girls weekend in Tassie with my MIL and sisters in law's.It was for a SIL birthday,
and it was Mr Monty's birthday!

Jantine said...

Guess I am too late, just had a busy week, well never mind, just had a lovely parcel from you and still like to tell you what we celebrated. May 2d my oldest daughter turned 12, May 18th my youngest turned 6 and the 27th was our 15th wedding anniversary! No wonder I had a busy month ;-)