Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What day is it?

That's right it is Wednesday so why haven't I done more with this week so far? I am not sure but I have done something - I am almost finished making something decorated with this stitchery design by Carol Newton which appeared in Australian Country Threads magazine Vol 8 No 11. I couldn't resist this one as I totally agree with the sentiment. I started this scarf at the World Wide Knit in Public event held at my local library on Saturday, I am pleased to say that it is finished and whilst it hasn't had an outing yet I am sure it will not be sitting idle as the weather here has been positively cold these past couple of weeks. All of my scarves are getting a good work out!
Pop over and say hello to Lurline as she is having a giveaway which was meant to be part of the Sewn Launch party, a little late but too gorgeous to miss!
Hope your week is going well whatever you are up to.
Happy Crafting

2 comments:

Fee said...

The scarf is just gorgeous. I love knitting and do it when I have time although at the moment I have too many stitching projects on the go.

Serenata said...

Hi from your Polka Dot Swap partner! I love the scarf - I am a great scarf wearer in winter, mind you in the UK it is a must I think. I also like your embroidery, it reminds me of a cross stitch sampler I did many years ago 'Cross stitch forever, housework whenever'.