Saturday, August 22, 2009

I did It!

I made another one of these... You may remember I made one last month in coffee themed fabrics, well my sister who was the lucky recipient of that one asked me today for the recipe... I wasn't sure I could create another one as I just make things without taking too much notice of what I do. This one has been in the making for more than a week as I just couldn't figure out how I put the last one together! But I have been successful today and I am very happy with this one - maybe it will be for me?? I fussy cut some of the cute owls to make the ends,
and embroidered numbers on one side and math signs on the other.
So that is the only success from the sewing table this week ... the other project almost ended in disaster! I will need to do some unpicking to save it, and well I have to go to the Health Farm for dinner tonight, so I guess that will be a tomorrow (or the next day job).
Hope everyone else is having more success in the sewing room than me at the moment.
Enjoy the weekend.
Happy Crafting

3 comments:

Jindi's Cottage said...

That one is very cute with the owls.

Leah said...

Oh no, for me! I love these can you do a tute or would you mind sharing your pattern with me..Pretty Please....it would make a great teachers present!

Bonus Mom said...

I LOVE this! I would purchase a pattern for this. The owls are such a sweet touch!
* the word verification for this was "prity" And I agree, it is quite pretty LOL!