Sunday, August 2, 2009

Where's the weekend?

I can report that Daisy May has made herself at home in her new residence, but before she left I had a couple of young visitors and we discovered that she is quite the gymnast, she performed this stunt all by herself. Okay, she was playing Queen sitting atop the Airer but a little bump and there she was hanging by her feet! As the 21st celebration was out at Ballarat I just had to take my sister and nieces from interstate to check out Gails Patchwork Emporium and well you know it is just not possible to leave without a purchase. I got these two gorgeous spots they currently have no specific purpose but I am sure they will appear in my creations in the not too distant future.
The only creative thing I did this weekend was a little knitting, a new scarf in the making, should be done soon.
Have a productive week and may the sun shine where you are.
Happy Crafting

3 comments:

Barb said...

Love the fabrics!!

Jindi's Cottage said...

Cool fabrics. Clever Daisy May.

Fee said...

She is just gorgeous - Love her tricks