Friday, March 12, 2010

Annie Angels arrived safely

Some of my Annie Angels have been flying off to their new homes. This orange Angel flew over to Marina's house last week and she took these goodies with her.
If you go by Marina's blog you can see what she did with the fabric and ricrac on the weekend.
And this Annie Angel all in Red...
collected some goodies and flew off over the waves to live with CJ here.
She took fabric, ricrac, buttons and a piece of lace. The Annie Angel production has not stopped yet and you will see more here soon, (or not if you have seen enough already).
It's Friday and the weekend is just around the corner - hope you get to spend lots of it doing what you like best.
Happy Crafting

5 comments:

Shay said...

The Annies are just beautiful, and I'm sure theyre going to love their new homes.

Have a great Friday Mistea .I'm heading off to work (blerk)

Unknown said...

I'm sure they'll settle in nicely . Have a great weekend .

Anonymous said...

I see the Angels had safe flights. Nice goodies that they took along for the ride. Have a fun Friday.

CJ said...

Thank you again Mistea!!! You are a sweetie♥ I LOVE my lil' Angel Annie :) and I'm sooo glad that she got to fly here instead of taking a boat! lol!!
I enjoyed seeing what Marina did with her goodies:) I'll let you know what I do with mine.
Hugz,
CJ♥♥

Jantine said...

They have had a good flight I think and look like they are at home at there new places!