Thursday, March 18, 2010

More Angels

Here are the next 3 Annie Angels waiting to fly off to their new homes. This design from LillieMaes craft comes complete with all the different stitchery designs - there are 5 in all - just one more to do then I will have tried all of them. So far I am thinking the Sunflowers are my favourite, even though I have only made it once.
.
For all those who are curious about my masterpiece and whether it has any tales to tell - it turns out it was where it was supposed to be, I believe it has just been languishing at the bottom of a pile and forgotten about. I am just grateful for its return in the condition in which I submitted it, but I know that I will not allow any of my creations to participate in any similar displays in future. Thanks to everyone for their concern.
.
Hope your week has been a good one.
Happy Creating

4 comments:

Shay said...

I'm glad it found it's way home. As usual beatiful Annie's.

Jossie said...

Have you really got your lovely quilt back? I am so happy for you.
The angels are sweet.

Teresa said...

Wow I just read you have your quilt back. I am thrilled to bits for you. What a relief!!!

Verba_ said...

Very nice, beatiful angels.