Friday, August 27, 2010

No Surprises

Oopsie has been watching over proceedings in the sewing room.
Cutting fabric with the new templates we bought way back in June.
Playing at the sewing machine - I used the second largest of the templates (7+ inches long) and it is easy to sew on the machine.
Just a few to see if we like it??
Today before work I visited the Lincraft store - what I was really looking for was the small sized rotary cutter - they were out of stock, but they had these fat quarters on super cheap and someone had already been playing with the bundles so I made two that suited me from the various bits that were loose on the shelf.
Align Center
Lots of fun prints, checks and stripes to play with.
Happy Weekend
(Oh and Jindi tell your mum not to get too excited just because I have been cutting fabric into little pieces to sew back together again)

4 comments:

marina said...

Those cut out pieces look great. Are they easy to put together?
Great buys.

Unknown said...

Great fabric ! Looking forward to seeing how the cuts work out .

Shay said...

Yep...I want to see those cuts when they're put togther. I cant even imagine how they'll look. (I'm lacking in imagination today due to the fact it is Friday )

Jindi's Cottage said...

Jindi here....I've told her that you don't do patchwork and you don't quilt and she is to stop pretending that you do...who knows if she'll listen...the things a Kelpie has to put up with!!