Saturday, December 11, 2010

Secret Santa Swap

The post people really are doing there thing this time.

As my Secret Santa recipient does not celebrate Christmas there is no need to keep anyone in suspense any longer - her package has been received and opened.

Here is where the cat package embroidery ended up - as a bib on this apron.

I included her name instead of the greeting on the original design by Lesley Purdon which appeared in Handmade magazine - Vol27No3.

The other goodies I included were some sweets, one of the many wash cloths I crocheted and a lavender hanger embroidered with her initial.

Thanks to Rebecca for this fun swap.

Santa's helpers in the mail service delivered my package in this swap this week, with strict instructions of no peeking before December 25th. So I have put it somewhere for safe keeping and will delight in the surprise on Christmas morning.

Thanks to my Secret Santa whose identity will not be revealed until Christmas.

Hope you're all having a fabulous weekend and staying safe.

Happy Creating

5 comments:

Jindi's Cottage said...

Well done Post people...nice lot of goodies you sent there...lucky recipient...

Barb said...

Wow....I love the apron...wonderful gifties..

Serenata said...

Oh how exciting. I've got a secret santa parcel ready for Christmas Day as well, I've no idea who it is from, but there were strict instructions not to open it! ;-) I'm still making mine for the person I'm making it for, but made good progress today, so have almost finished. Fortunately I only have to send within the UK this time.

Shay said...

I'd be wanting to rip that wrapping off and see what Santa brought me right now!

Love what you sent to your swap partner.

marina said...

I am no good at waiting and would be opening up my parcel as quick as a wink. Your swap package looks lovely. Love all the blue!