Thursday, January 19, 2012

Crochet

Coming late to the yarn along, but I really wanted to share. I enjoy seeing what everyone else is up to and adding potential projects to my list.

I finished crocheting the front and back of my top last night at NCB, now I just need to sew it up and do the finishing touches.

Today I started more polka dot blocks with the yarn I was gifted in December.

And I am reading Real Life by Dr Phil McGraw, very interesting so far. I like his style and acknowledgement that life is not always rosy.

I am listening to Happiness by Matthieu Ricard, very enlightening.

I will be joining in with Friday night Sew In tomorrow and I'll be putting my top together.

Hope you get to play along too.

Enjoy Friday.

3 comments:

Martha said...

Pretty little yellow rounds...looks like sunshine!!! The NCB is looking beautiful!

barb's creations said...

I can't wait to see how your top turns out :) Barb.

marina said...

Crocheting on the way to work is giving you great quality time. It looks lovely.