Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Knitting Along

Fancy that I really am knitting along.

I finished the hat on Monday and Tuesday cast on a narrow matching scarf so far it is about six inches long, lots more rows to go.

The yarn is a wool and soy protein mix of the Sean Sheep brand from Big W and very nice to knit with. I am enjoying these simple projects.

The novel is enjoyable also - The Moment by Douglas Kennedy is set against the back drop of a divided Berlin and all the difficulties of that period in history.

Playing in the Yarn Along with Ginny and all the other talented yarners.

Hope your week has plenty of stitches.

6 comments:

Tracey ~ Clover said...

I have heard of knitting with soy protein,but haven't tried it yet so I am glad to hear you like it.
The Moment sounds like a very interesting book.
Happy Yarn along.

Barb said...

I always enjoy your knitting projects!

Spinneretta said...

the hat and scarf are pretty :)

Maria said...

Your knitting is so smooth. My is always bumpy. LOL

Shay said...

Very pretty projects. Are you getting ready for winter? You've done a heap of stuff this year already and every time I see one of your creations I wish I could knit or crochet better.

karen said...

The hat and scarf look wonderful! I have a particular fondness to gray :)