Sunday, May 6, 2012

Woolly goodness

While the clouds gathered outside I stayed warm inside surrounded by my gorgeous projects.

There was a little tea time stitching - the table is now ready. I wonder who is coming.
A lovely design from Bronwyn Hayes of Red Brolly


During the week I cast off the grey vest. The body is done, just the bands to complete.

Then some hooking Saturday at the monthly knitting group, which ended when the yarn ran out - oops.

I started over with the hooking and I picked up stitches to knit the arm bands on the vest.

Same design with a smaller hook and  less pattern repeats - I think the sizing will be better and I will have sufficient yarn as I am using an odd ball from the stash, Yippee!

Hope there was time for some stitches in your weekend.

8 comments:

marina said...

gorgeous little stitchery.
looks like you are going great guns with your woollen projects.
Happy crafting!

Maria said...

You are keeping very busy with all your projects.
Enjoy your crafting...

Shay said...

Playing with yarn is the best thing to do when it's cold outside. There's something so right about knitting then . It's the perfect pastime

Anonymous said...

you have been very busy Mistea,well done.xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Beautiful Stitching Tracey. Your lovely knitted projects always make me feel all warm and cosy.You are so clever.

Jindi's Cottage said...

Cute tea set...hope your guest/s appreciate the lovely table setting...busy busy with the yarn, just the right weather for playing with wool too...

Jossie said...

That's is a lot of beautiful projects to keep you busy.

Wendy said...

All your projects are beautiful, I love the stitchery.