Thursday, September 13, 2012

Not much...

Just a little knitting this week on the second Katya sock and a few rows on the Dark blue wrap (not shown) it doesn't look any different yet.
Busy researching strategies to assist a student who is experiencing lots of challenges learning to read. 'Teach Your child to read in 100 Easy lessons' was recommended to the parents so I thought I should familiarise myself with the format so as not to confuse her further.
I just started reading 'Are we there yet?' by David Smiedt. So far I am enjoying the writing style of this book where David is trying to make sense of growing up white in South Africa during the Apartheid-era.
The 'Scrapped' quilt is providing the background again today before it gets packed off to its new home.
Joining all the talented participants in the Yarn Along.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so busy mistea,enjoy your day.xx

marina said...

so admire the knitting in your red and white sock. Enjoy your research, looks interesting.

Fiona said...

lots happening.... I love that knitting... looks very complicated...
Hugz