Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Spring package landed safely...

This pretty flower


was concealing this table set.

(Oh and I shared the sweets too, fruity perfect for spring)

I played with some settings before I packed it up - I thought it would be perfect for a little afternoon tea gathering.

(unfortunately my table is small)

It was nice to see Sue put her new table decorations to good use immediately.
Go over and check it out - looking at home already.

Thanks to Cheryll for hosting this fun swap OASS.

Hope you are enjoying some spring sunshine.

5 comments:

Fiona said...

A lovely set - not surprised that Sue put them out straight away... so cheeful..
Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

Very pretty Tracey and I am sure Sue loved her new set.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous set i love it mistea,well done on a lovely swap.xx

Maria said...

Your beautiful Table centre and place mats looks gorgeous on Sue's table.

Unknown said...

Hi Tracey
Thank you for the lovely gift, I used them again tonight as its too pretty to put away and certainly brightens up my table. hugs, Sue