Monday, September 10, 2012

Then there were 2

Just to prove I didn't stop at one...


I took them for a test run yesterday and the extra stitches have done the trick.


Not only are these extremely comfortable if a little thin - they stay up all day.
Yippee!

Details - pattern from Socks a la Carte with an extra 8 stitches through the leg and an extra 4 stitches on the foot. I used the 'Oh Baby' pattern alternately with 4 plain stitches, the v-heel and double decrease toe.
The yarn is Moda Vera Noir from Spotlight.

Very happy with this new pair of socks.

Now to make the second of the Katya Knee Highs, I have cast on.

Hope there is time in your week for a little creating.

8 comments:

Christine M said...

Glad your sock has now found a partner!

Maria said...

I agree with christine...
I reckon they would be great in my work boots.....

Anonymous said...

so glad you have a lovely looking pair,well done Mistea.xx

Serena Lewis said...

WOW! What great looking socks! Well done!

marina said...

well done what a beautiful pair of socks!
Happy knitting your second Katya sock.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Another pretty pair of tootsies.

Melody said...

So glad there are two.

Katherine said...

lol glad the other foot wasnt left lonely. they look great together