Sunday, June 2, 2013

The Gatecrasher's...

almost became lunch.
(a certain person suggested a little rotisserie chicken)
Today's gathering at Mill Rose cottage was a lot of fun with much laughing (it is a wonder there was any progress) and some very special guests. There was gorgeous show and tell, but you wont see that here, my camera forgot to get out of my bag!
My new project which is not a sock!
A simple idea which my neighbour was stitching - too sweet.
 Hope your Sunday was as much fun.

9 comments:

Fiona said...

I thought it was a chook being waved in the air that I saw in the jump picture! - and a not a sock mystery - do you also have winter madness?
Hugz

Anonymous said...

lol laughing at Fiona's comment.great to see you again tracey and i think it might be a glove that you are knitting? and how dare that person want to put Peg on the spit,lol.xx

Anita said...

You've been busy there having a go at all sorts of crafts. I wonder what the knitting in the round is going to be?
Cheers, Anita.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

I have never gatecrashed before...!!!! were we in the picture.....best have a closer look

Melody said...

It was such a great day

marina said...

another great get together!
Now who could be so uncharitable as to want to rotisserie peg and dale?

Shay said...

Three knitting needles ? Now you're just showing off !

Pleased to hear you had such a lovely day. Peg and Dale seem to crop up all over the place!

Lisa said...

A mitten? From the comments, it sounds as though you had some fun. :)

katiemetzroth said...

looks like a sock. I bet it is a sock and you're just messing with us. :)