Sunday, September 8, 2013

A little...

uninterupted knitting time = a lot of knitting.
Did I work on the overdue socks for the Father?
Maybe just a little?
I am working on the foot of the second sock
Did I start a new sock?
After Saturday Knitting group

Sure I did, there's a few more skeins of the purple yarn so I am thinking I may just try it out on a couple more designs. 
An interesting design with three different stitches around the leg
They'll all work at keeping toes warm whether they match or not, Right?
At  least they will when they get toes
I joined in with the ladies on Friday night with friends and have been around to see a few already. They really are a busy group.
Hope your weekend has been full of sunshine and colour.

14 comments:

Lyn said...

Lovely knitting..it's always good to get some uninterrupted time..

linda said...

All your socks are fabulous! :)

marina said...

your socks are gorgeous, love the aqua and navy ones, such a complicated pattern and the purples ones look great too.

Katherine said...

Loving the socks! I think I am going to spend the summer months making socks with gorgeous patterns in them too.

Emily C said...

very nice knitting. I can't knit (have tried, doesn't work out). Love the purple.

Maria said...

Nice fair isle socks and I love your purples.. Odd I'd good.....

Anthea said...

Fabulous socks there! And I do love the purple, very swish way to keep the toes warm!

Hanni said...

You are having nice projects going on!

Shay said...

Im always amazed by what you manage to get done in your down time...great looking socks there. I think you really should be crowned the Sock Queen!

Fiona said...

great socks... I do like the pattern in the ones for the father...
Hugz

Christine M said...

Great socks. Can't decide which are my favourite!

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

You always amaze me...your knitting is beautiful.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Very nice Trace

Hannah said...

Ooh lovely socks! I like the eyelets and my fav is definitely the purple one in the second photo :o)